|Copyright 2017-2018 Canvas By The Stitch LLC. All rights reserved.
Prices Subject To Change Without Notice
|CANVAS BY THE STITCH Custom Design - Superior Craftsmanship
Our Base Trailer comes with everything included below. $5,495.00
- frame, 15'6" x 6'4" with V front
3500 lb. axle
15" tires with fenders
3/16 steel angle welded 2' on centers
axle goes all the way across
drop tongue, welded back to the center of the frame
outside layer is a 600 denier, your choice of pattern or solid, water resistant, polyester fabric
center is lined with 3M Thinsulate TM WE UPGRADED FROM A 151 GRAM INSULATION TO A 210 GRAM
INSULATION inside layer is a 300 denier black-out polyester, this fabric is both water repellent and flame retardant
four large zip open windows 17 x 25, two on each side of the trailer
two front 12 x 12 windows
two rear 12 x 24 windows
Our windows are a 20 gauge clear -20 degree cold crack, vinyl, double polished, and UV resistant with bound edges for strength.
- 4 shoot through screens for the large 17 x 25 windows
installed and equipped with Catch Covers (round)
ADD ON OPTIONS
Add any of these options to customize your trailer.
- Zip open windows with shoot through screens (add this to the standard front or rear windows to make then operable, or for any additional
windows that are added to the trailer)
- Catch Covers (not installed)
- Full Rear Opening Screen Door (camouflage screen matches the camo on the trailer)
- Replacement/Additional Window Screens (camouflage screen matches the camo on the trailer)
- Matching Enclosure Storage Bag
- Privacy Curtain (located inside the front peak of the trailer)
- Powder Coating $0.00 (NOW INCLUDED)
- Additional Three Layer Camouflage Cover
- Card Table and Four Chairs With Matching Camouflage
- Mesh or Camouflage Pockets (inside the trailer, have them button to the bars or the cover)
- Screen Porch With Hardware
- Three Layer Porch Enclosure Porch With Hardware
- Three Layer Porch Enclosure
- Height Extension (to fit larger ATV"s, up to 12 inches)
The All Season Sport Trailer is the ultimate tool for any sportsman!
You'll notice a significant difference in the quality of our trailers when you compare them to other soft-sided enclosures or to similar constructed models.
Our materials are strong, our construction is strong, and made to last.
For our cover we use three fabrics; the first layer is a 600 denier polyester camouflage or solid color fabric, it is heavy-duty, waterproof, and will maintain its
durability for years.
Our center layer, 3M Thinsulate™, keeps the trailer warm. Using a medium sized propane heater, we can sit in a 70-degree trailer while it’s 20 below outside.
Our final layer is a 300 denier black polyester, dark to block out light, water repellent, and fire retardant for safety, it passes the FR CPAI 84.
Our design minimizes the amount we have to sew on the fabric including the insulation, which allows it to trap more air; therefore, it’s not crushed under stitches
or full of stitch holes. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates you from the cold outside.
You will notice the use of binding throughout the entire trailer. We use a one-inch black acrylic binding covering all our edges and seams. This gives added
strength and puts an end to all those exposed seams with the loose threads. This leaves the trailer cover strong and adds a sharp and sleek finished
Strong enough, you can pull it through the woods to reach your favorite hunting spot or fill it with your ATV’s, lawn tractors, whatever, it will haul up to 2600 lbs.
Light enough, only 900 lbs., it’ll get you out on that ice early and keep you out longer.
Durable, PULL IT DOWN THE HIGHWAY WITH THE COVER ON, hose it down to clean it off, the strong 600 denier fabric will hold up for years.
Customizable, design it how you want it, how you need it, and how you’ll use it!
We have or standard trailer designed for extreme and efficient use; we'll start there, after that, you decide if you want additional options to create the trailer
Original All Season Sport Trailer